In a previous episode, Hiram Yates and Andrew Counterman talked about what games they had in their backlog. In this episode, they check in with what they have been playing over the last couple months, which games have really stood out to them, why Pixels looks like it’ll be a miss, and much more!
Subscribe on iTunes, follow on Twitter @WAGYPodcast, check them meow on Facebook, and keep those questions coming!
Intro/Outro Music: “Broken Turbos” composed by Bryan Richards (C) 2015
More on Jinja Bobot:
- February 14, 2016 WAGY Podcast #50: Pixelated Love
- August 16, 2015 WAGY Podcast #27: Great Games for New Players
- February 21, 2016 WAGY Podcast #51: Pokemon!
- December 5, 2016 WAGY Podcast #76: Video Game Awards 2016
- November 8, 2015 WAGY Podcast #39: Digital Discussion
- February 13, 2017 WAGY Podcast #81: Board Games, not Boring Games
- March 12, 2017 WAGY Podcast #83: State of the WAGY, March 2017
- January 4, 2016 WAGY Podcast #46: Best and Worst of 2015