On this episode of the WAGY Podcast, Hiram Yates and Andrew Counterman try to clarify the reasons for going to a digital collection over a physical collection. They also take time to discuss some games that are exclusive to Japan.
Subscribe on iTunes, follow on Twitter @WAGYPodcast, check them out on Facebook, and keep those questions coming!
Intro/Outro Music: “Broken Turbos” composed by Bryan Richards (C) 2015
More on Jinja Bobot:
- March 1, 2015 WAGY Podcast #5: Digital vs Physical and the Morality of Pirating Video Games
- March 6, 2016 WAGY Podcast #53: March 2016 Nintendo Direct Impressions
- January 4, 2016 WAGY Podcast #46: Best and Worst of 2015
- July 11, 2016 WAGY Podcast #67: Pokemon GO, SGDQ2016, and Hiram’s Birthday!
- March 12, 2017 WAGY Podcast #83: State of the WAGY, March 2017
- September 27, 2015 WAGY Podcast #33: Digital Buddy Episode
- December 5, 2016 WAGY Podcast #76: Video Game Awards 2016
- February 13, 2017 WAGY Podcast #81: Board Games, not Boring Games