Matt Campbell (or as you know him @mccj713) returns! This week, he and Andrew Counterman sit down and talk about the easing difficulty in most modern video games. You might be surprised with some of their pros and cons. They also discuss your Twitter questions and more on this special episode of the WAGY Podcast.
Subscribe on iTunes, follow on Twitter @WAGYPodcast, check them out on Facebook, and keep those questions coming!
Intro/Outro Music: “Broken Turbos” composed by Bryan Richards (C) 2015
More on Jinja Bobot:
- August 16, 2015 WAGY Podcast #27: Great Games for New Players
- December 5, 2016 WAGY Podcast #76: Video Game Awards 2016
- September 12, 2016 WAGY Podcast #70: PS4 Pro and Nintendo Direct
- February 13, 2017 WAGY Podcast #81: Board Games, not Boring Games
- November 8, 2015 WAGY Podcast #39: Digital Discussion
- February 21, 2016 WAGY Podcast #51: Pokemon!
- January 4, 2016 WAGY Podcast #46: Best and Worst of 2015
- July 11, 2016 WAGY Podcast #67: Pokemon GO, SGDQ2016, and Hiram’s Birthday!